Please email us your favorite ginger & turmeric recipes!!
Stirfry with Ginger
Pickled Fresh Ginger
10 Ideas for How to Use Turmeric
- Add fresh turmeric to smoothies
- Make Ayurvedic "Golden Milk" - heat milk with turmeric, ginger, and pepper (or cardamom, cinnamon, cloves) for 2-3 minutes. Add honey to taste.
- Add grated turmeric to creamy soups (such as carrot, butternut squash, cauliflower, and lentil).
- Use as a substitute for saffron or mustard.
- Add fresh or dried to make yellow rice.
- Dehydrate sliced fresh root. Use dried slices to make tea, or make powdered turmeric with coffee grinder.
- Add grated turmeric to scrambled eggs or tofu.
- Make your own curry paste with ginger, garlic, shallots, cumin & coriander
- Add chopped or grated turmeric to coleslaw or other salads.
- Use fresh or powdered turmeric to marinades for chicken, lamb, or fish.